Thursday, February 02, 2006

kiss-kiss?

Plava has just turned a corner. She's entered the world of "kisses". Yes, she's slobbering up our cheeks with that little mouth of hers. The funny thing is, I LOVE THE SLOBBER!!! I'm not sure what came over her the other day, but she was in a really good mood and suddenly reached out her hands, grasped the sides of my face, and pulled herself in to give me a big, wide-open-mouthed (with a little tongue), wet kiss on my cheek. I was so pleased! We've been trying to get her to kiss us occasionally, like when Ryan leaves for work. But she's been very selective as to when and to whom she gives them. But now it seems that the floodgates have opened and there's no stopping her. In a matter of minutes my cheek skin can go from dry and flaky, to wet and wild, thanks to my little personal "moisturizer". She'll delve them out three at a time, with aaaaaaaa's and ooooooooh's mixed in with the drool. She'll be crying away about something or other, and when I say "kiss-kiss?", she'll stop, give me a quick peck, and continue in her woeful sobs.

Little Plava - such a peach. Such a juicy, need-a-napkin type of peach.

No comments: