Friday, February 10, 2006

...tagged...

Well, I've now officially entered the world of the blogger. I've been tagged, which I presume means that I have to answer the next few questions and send it on to some other blog. Here goes!

4 jobs that I've had in my life
1- busser at Lupin's Cafeteria on Grouse Mtn
2- summer camp counselor (Keats Camps)
3- dental office assistant (yep, you know those suction things? guess who got to clean them out...)
4- receptionist for a film studio

4 movies you could watch over and over
1- princess bride (and I have)
2- pride and prejudice (the bbc version, and yes, it's 5 hours long)
3- brother sun, sister moon (story of st frances - very 70's but worth a watch)
4- groundhog day with bill murray (call me crazy, but I laugh every time)

4 tv shows you love to watch
1- american idol (not because I aspire...)
2- ellen (only from time to time, but I enjoy it every time)
3- nhl hockey (canucks only)
4- survivor (I hate to admit it, but....)

4 places you have been on vacation
1- mexico (honeymoon and last nov. with sister & husband & yet unborn babies!!!)
2- thailand (with Ryan - holiday from Japan)
3- saipan (with Ryan, Rebecca and Takashi )
4- spain (with a french family when I was on an exchange)

4 favourite foods
1- peanut butter
2- avocado
3- dark chocolate
4- alfalfa sprouts (I'm not kidding.)

4 websites you visit daily
1- hotmail
2- yahoo
3- lee valley tools (it's true!)
4- yessy art gallery

4 places you would rather be right now
1- japan
2- chile
3- costa rica
4- kenya

4 people you tag
1- um, I don't know many bloggers....
2- I really don't know who I could tag....
3- I'm thinking really hard....
4- Got it. RYAN!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must just be me - also a recent new mom - but how do you find time to write all this??? I'm lucky if I get to check my email in a day and that doesn't include responding to any! Let me in on the Koch family time management scheme!!!!!

Stacy Kaye said...

Yay! Thanks for playing along...it's very fun and I learned some new things about you! I didn't know you were a SURVIVOR fan...so are we! We should get together some Thursday night to watch it.

Laura and Ryan said...

Nap time, Janet!!! Would you believe I waste precious nap time doing this? Haha!