Friday, April 28, 2006

see you in a week!

We're off on a holiday for the next week so I won't be updating the blog numerous times a day. (...is there something wrong with me?) I will be trying, as I have been for the past 24 hours, to solve a rather exciting mystery though - one that perhaps you readers can help me with.

I'm missing a bag- a blue, M.E.C. travel bag. It transforms from a duffle bag into a backpack with the press of a button (okay, not a button, but a zipper...) and is rather magnificent. In my packing for this trip, I realized that it was no where to be found, and then a foggy memory entered my head.

I remembered handing it to someone in my doorway, telling them how it had traveled to many countries with me, and for them to enjoy borrowing it. "Have a great trip!" I had said.....but who in the world was it?

If you know where my bag is, can you let me know? If you're that silhouette standing in the doorway of my house in this foggy memory, do reveal your true identity!!! I would love to get that bag back, and although I'm borrowing someone else's bag for the trip, I would love to use my very own next time I go away.

Thanks for reading! See you in a week!


3 comments:

Stacy Kaye said...

Have so much fun on your trip! Sorry, neither of us are the mysterious figure standing in your doorway! I hope you find your bag though.

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip Laura!
I hope you find you bag :(

~Share~

Nancy said...

Have an awesome time...and we'll remember that you were the mysterious silhouette in our door (car door, that is) ;-)

Guess what you're missing this week? JUNK WEEK!! Hmm Junk week, or a week in Mexico.....tough one. How 'bout you soak up rays for us and we'll junk hunt for a new bag for you!