Well, for those of you who read this regularly, you may notice something a little different today. Yes, I've swapped the black background with maroon. Now this may seem like a petty thing to write about, but let me just tell you that I've just forged into the world of html dudes!! I was just experimenting, probably threatening to screw up the whole blog with the little changes I was making, not knowing what I was doing, when I tweaked something, and poof! Maroon! I like it! Alright! I'm feeling competent now!!!Stop smirking. Just bask in the wisdom of Laura, okay?
3 comments:
WOW you rock! That html language is so confusing! I can't even figure out how to get a photo on my profile!
As genius as you obviously are, I have to admit...the maroon kind of hurts my eyes!
I like the maroon better. I can get into colour theory and discuss how black obliterates out light, but I won't.
Post a Comment