Why do people try so hard to look gorgeous in photos? It seems that people have certain feelings about what they look like, and what they want to be perceived as looking like.
I know people who seem to just love what they look like and aren't afraid to strike gorgeous poses, and when their gorgeous photos are in print, gladly display them throughout their abode.
I know others who shy away from photos altogether, for whatever reason, and they're often the ones who cringe and cry when they see photos of themselves.
Then there are the ones that I find most amusing. They seem to have a good idea of what they want to look like in a photo, so you see pictures of them looking like they're really trying to be gorgeous but it ends up not really looking much like their natural self.
Aaah, none of us are perfect are we? No.
So in light of this, and just to purge myself from the obsession of trying to look beautiful everywhere and at every moment, I'm bucking the trend! It's not worth it! No one is really gorgeous every moment! No one is strikingly beautiful when they've just gotten out of bed, their hair is unkempt, and they haven't brushed their teeth! No one.
Not even.......(gasp!).......me.



AAAAAMEN!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment