I'd like to propose a toast!!! I have officially past the 100 mark with my blog. Yes, this is post number 101.
It's been a wild ride, folks. There's been sweat. There've been tears. There have been days that I've laughed out loud at my own jokes. There've been days when I've thought of deleting the blog completely and never voicing my thoughts again.
This is a milestone people. This is cause for celebration. Thanks to all you who have been committed readers and committed commenters. May the next 100 be as fun to write as the first.
Cheers!
>clink<
3 comments:
Cheers! That's a lot of postings. I must comment more because I do feel like a bit of a spy. I'm loving your blog Laura! It's very entertaining! I love being able to see Plava grow up as well! What a treat! You must come visit so I can truly meet her. She is the cutest thing ever!
~Share~
PS- I now have a blog!!! It's shareflowers.blogspot.com
Woo hoo! That is amazing! I hope to make it to that number one day myself!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment