I have to say, that after having looked at this photo, I'm feeling pretty much like a skinny hottie right now. There's nothing like a little perspective, eh?
You're a hottie there too, just a different kind of hottie! The fact that you were still smiling and getting out there doing fun things was amazing to me! I remember going to that Canadians game and I swear I thought, "I hope that I'm as cool as Laura when I get pregnant. I want to still get out and go to things like baseball games even if I am about ready to have a baby!" You were/are my inspiration! I'm being completely serious!
2 comments:
You're a hottie there too, just a different kind of hottie! The fact that you were still smiling and getting out there doing fun things was amazing to me! I remember going to that Canadians game and I swear I thought, "I hope that I'm as cool as Laura when I get pregnant. I want to still get out and go to things like baseball games even if I am about ready to have a baby!" You were/are my inspiration! I'm being completely serious!
Wow! Well thanks! I forgot about that game! It was fun, but after a while the seat did get a little uncomfortable.
Post a Comment