
Wow. He was such a tiny thing. It was rather shocking to know that he only weighed an ounce more than Plava had at birth, yet he was so small! Holding him felt like I was holding a doll - hardly any weight to him at all. (...and for those of you who are wondering - I only held him for a short while!! HAHA!!! But I didn't think it was an issue in this case.)
It's amazing to me that Plava has grown so much. I look at her often and think to myself that she looks so tiny. I often wonder if she should be bigger. Then I see her with her "peers" and realize that she's not so far off in size. She's just not a chunky-munky.
A comment was made about me holding a newborn and that possibly being the start of my desire for a number two of our own, but no. It was amazing, and I look forward to having more, but I just don't feel like the time is right. I feel amazingly content right now. I want more kids, but I guess I have a peace that the time will come when it feels right. For now, unless we have a "surprise", it's nice to just enjoy Plava.

Life is good. Children make it so rich. Congratulations to the Milleys from their friends, Ryan, Laura and Plava. We're so happy for you.
2 comments:
THat's a cute pic of Plava and you-I'm assuming it's you anyway!
It is me!!
Post a Comment