Friday, June 02, 2006

she reads!

I took these yesterday as I was babysitting cousin F as well. They were so into their books!




4 comments:

Nancy said...

She is SOO cute, and growing up so fast! These are MUCH better than the angry baby picture from last Friday that made me postpone the baby plans. Actually... Plava seems to be super cute when she's upset too. How does she do it?

Laura and Ryan said...

When I used to look at that upset picture of her it made my stomach flip flop - she looks so sad! I've gotten over it since then though.

Anonymous said...

Now That's a cute little strip of pictures. I do believe she's going to be a librarian or something one day!

Ann Tk said...

Very cute little girls.....and nice action sequence with Plava. I noticed a tamborine in the last picture between the two cousins. Could it be they are taking a reading break from the music set?
Hmm...