The other day, we drove out to Pitt Meadows where Ryan's mom and our niece, little C, were celebrating their birthdays. Not only that, but it was just around father's day, so we made that part of the celebration too. Hardly anyone was left out in the celebrations! It was a fine afternoon and the three cousins had a blast playing in Grandma and Grampa's yard. It must seem like a park to them, complete with a pond, fish, toys, and even a little playground!! Here are some shots of the girls.(Pardon the bad developing on some of the photos - I don't recommend taking your film to Superstore!!!)
5 comments:
Your older niece (Little C, I think) looks so maternal! She's helping them play, and seems like she's trying to take care of them!
Plava sure looks like Ryan, especially on the slide photo!
You were right! So cute!
Yeah, Plava's looking so much like Ryan these days. It's amazing!!!
I feel such joy when I see them all together like that! It is what having a family is all about : ) All the girls look so cute together!
Agreed! It's great to see them enjoying each other's company, and it's great too now that Plava's old enough to really have fun with them!
She's turning into a little blondie! How cute is that?
Post a Comment