Keeping it real, Koch style.
Those are awesome pictures!!It's cool taking pictures when you've got a fulltime moving subject! I can't wait until we have a little junior Alexander scooting around!
Hmmm, will that be soon???
Not that we're aware of!
I love the one of her eyes! They are so blue that they look digitally enhanced! I can't wait for a junior Roth too (no it won't be soon) but judging by our characters, he/she would be a handful and a half!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Those are awesome pictures!!
It's cool taking pictures when you've got a fulltime moving subject! I can't wait until we have a little junior Alexander scooting around!
Hmmm, will that be soon???
Not that we're aware of!
I love the one of her eyes! They are so blue that they look digitally enhanced!
I can't wait for a junior Roth too (no it won't be soon) but judging by our characters, he/she would be a handful and a half!
Post a Comment