This is an interesting little tidbit I came across some months ago while searching the internet for something quite different. The Boyfriend Pillow, apparently marketed widely in Japan, is meant to simulate sleeping with a man's arm around your body.
Now, forgive me for my skepticism, but I really don't think that some stuffed "arm" would really feel all that much like a real arm, now would it? Not only that, but it could really set women up for disappointment when they actually get a boyfriend and they realize that there's no way anyone could sleep that way without allowing their arm to go totally numb.
I give it two thumbs up for creativity though.
And hey, you can choose from a variety of shirt designs!!

4 comments:
Could anything but, "WOW", be an appropriate comment?
I like the lumberjack model. But he's a little skinny and, um, spineless?
I wonder if me getting one would make dave jealous... hmmmm.
I personally would find the creepy gloved hand a little disheartening...
Post a Comment