Okay, so I just heard about this book called "The Maker's Diet" recently. It sounded interesting, all about the nutrition guidelines outlined in the Old Testament of the Bible, and taking a good look at our eating today. (note: "diet" here refers to what we put in our bodies, not "dieting") I went out and bought it yesterday and have been reading it on and off. I think I want to puke. I think I want to not eat anything for the next while. I don't even want to drink water. I CERTAINLY don't want to eat pork, or any shellfish....EUGH!! I can't even begin to describe what I'm reading - it's rather lengthy - but I'm feeling rather affected at the moment. I hesitate to get so wrapped up in something like I am. I don't like the idea that I'm easily swayed, or gullible, but the thing is, the whole book is based on research and science, and most importantly, the Bible!! (Do those sound like the words of a gullible woman?) Eeep. Give it a read and tell me what you think, will ya?
Friday, July 14, 2006
The Maker's Diet
Okay, so I just heard about this book called "The Maker's Diet" recently. It sounded interesting, all about the nutrition guidelines outlined in the Old Testament of the Bible, and taking a good look at our eating today. (note: "diet" here refers to what we put in our bodies, not "dieting") I went out and bought it yesterday and have been reading it on and off. I think I want to puke. I think I want to not eat anything for the next while. I don't even want to drink water. I CERTAINLY don't want to eat pork, or any shellfish....EUGH!! I can't even begin to describe what I'm reading - it's rather lengthy - but I'm feeling rather affected at the moment. I hesitate to get so wrapped up in something like I am. I don't like the idea that I'm easily swayed, or gullible, but the thing is, the whole book is based on research and science, and most importantly, the Bible!! (Do those sound like the words of a gullible woman?) Eeep. Give it a read and tell me what you think, will ya?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment