I just wanted to post this picture of Plava, Little F, and their Papa because I think it's SO CUTE. I love how Little F is just casually striking a model pose (she's obviously headed for a career on the catwalk), and Plava is smiling her usual finger-in-mouth smile (pointing out the two big front teeth that are now emerging!). Every time Plava looks at the computer screen she points to the picture (it's the backdrop for our desktop at the moment) and either says, "DADA!!" (yes, she calls both her Papa and her Grampa "dada", as well as her dad) or "SSSSSSSS" (Little F). She's really taking big steps (not litterally) in her development lately, and is starting to chat constantly, is getting more active, is deliberately getting places by pulling herself along on her belly, and is taking off with bodily communication. Amazing, these little ones!!!
Friday, July 14, 2006
two little ladies and a man
I just wanted to post this picture of Plava, Little F, and their Papa because I think it's SO CUTE. I love how Little F is just casually striking a model pose (she's obviously headed for a career on the catwalk), and Plava is smiling her usual finger-in-mouth smile (pointing out the two big front teeth that are now emerging!). Every time Plava looks at the computer screen she points to the picture (it's the backdrop for our desktop at the moment) and either says, "DADA!!" (yes, she calls both her Papa and her Grampa "dada", as well as her dad) or "SSSSSSSS" (Little F). She's really taking big steps (not litterally) in her development lately, and is starting to chat constantly, is getting more active, is deliberately getting places by pulling herself along on her belly, and is taking off with bodily communication. Amazing, these little ones!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh! I'm so in-love with my nieces it's not even funny. Cute cute cute.
-aunty anna
Hey Laura,
I was also thinking, it's so nice that you're always blogging. I feel like I have something interesting to read every day!
Keep going!
Laura your dad makes the perfect grampa! That is the cutest photo ever!
Post a Comment