lunch
I just ate a delicious lunch. It was so easy to make, and so good going down. Just spagetti with tomatoes, sundried tomatoes, and some fresh basil. Delicious. Would you like some?

(seen here with the basil plant that kindly gave up a few of its leaves for the dish)
5 comments:
Uh oh... you are truly a digital camera convert when you take pictures of your food!
It looks yummy, by the way. Sometimes the simpler it is, the tastier it is!
Kate has a series of cookbooks at home called "Take 5" where every single recipe uses only 5 different ingredients.
Yeah, I was laughing as I took the pictures. Though, I admit that even with my film camera, I took pictures of my food last week!
Looks scrumptious. Mmmm... another great variation on that one is:
-linguini
-cherry tomatoes
-olive oil
-balsamic vinegar
-basil
-salt & pepper
Mmmm... now I'm thinking about it.
yum
how did you change the colour of your screen to maroon that one time?
Post a Comment