Keeping it real, Koch style.
OH my GoSH! PLava is doing that crooked-jaw smile like I used to do... I think you used to do that too, didn't you laura? So so so cute you guys are. Hey, we're a bit closer to you now... in Fort Langley. We should hang out soon.
I thought she looked a lot like you in that picture too. I don't think I did that smile, but I remember you doing it. We should definitely get together!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
OH my GoSH! PLava is doing that crooked-jaw smile like I used to do... I think you used to do that too, didn't you laura?
So so so cute you guys are. Hey, we're a bit closer to you now... in Fort Langley. We should hang out soon.
I thought she looked a lot like you in that picture too. I don't think I did that smile, but I remember you doing it.
We should definitely get together!
Post a Comment