Sunday, October 15, 2006

For Carmen :)

In light of Carmen checking this blog 10 times a day (yeah, right on!!), I thought I'd write another post! WOO HOO!!!

Three things.

First, I added a cool thing that I saw on "My Random Blather" (see my links) which is......(drum roll)..... a location map! Do you see it? It shows where people are looking at this blog from. And do you see that there's only one location dotted? That means, folks, that it's time to call up your friends and relatives across the world and get more dots on there! Haha.

Second, tonight is turkey night. Yes, my family is doing Thanksgiving a week late because, as I mentioned earlier, my sister is in town!!! I can't wait. I'm hungry for turkey. I've been craving it all week. It was torture smelling the smells all last week. I even tried cooking turkey breasts for dinner to hold us over until tonight.
MMMMM turkey.

Third, have I mentioned that Plava is getting really cute?


So there's a quick post for you, Carmen!!! :) Have a nice Sunday afternoon!

6 comments:

Stacy Kaye said...

hasn't she always been cute?

Anonymous said...

Have I mentioned how important I feel to have a posting named after me!!!!

Have a great turkey night.
P.S See I really do check this thing a lot.

Laura and Ryan said...

Of course she's always been cute! But she just seems to be getting cuter by the day lately!!

Anonymous said...

Good to have you posting again!

For awhile there I thought I was that only one posting anything...!

We had our turkey dinner last night too. Only because my parents decided to spend all of last week and weekend in Victoria. I don't mind though, I have leftover turkey for lunch today at work--and tomorrow...

And yes, Plava is exceedingly cute!

Anna said...

man, plava IS getting cute. i agree.

I love her teethy smile. You should post a photo of her doing that one on your blog... except that she's in a blurry phase... I almost forgot.

Anna said...

and that turkey WAS DELICIOUS last night!