Today, Plava got her 1 year shots.Yes, it's that fine time when I must take her to the health unit, this time being the first without Ryan, and hold her down while a nurse sticks her with needles.
Oh, it's awful.
She screamed, very loudly.
But she recovered, and so did I. She seemed to forget about the whole ordeal as soon as we were out in the waiting area where there were more babies to keep her entertained. She sat on my lap, tears staining her cheeks and making her long eyelashes cling together, pointing and saying, "Baby!"
She's fine now, and seems to find her bandaids rather interesting. And I'm glad I don't have to do that for another 6 months!
3 comments:
Man, I have always hated shots. I still hate them. That's why I don't get a flu shot every year even though my school provides them for free. I feel for her.
Good job with the cloth dipes Laura!!
T
Yeah thanks! I got re-inspired after you asked if I was using them still!
Post a Comment