Wednesday, November 29, 2006

tidbits

  • some of you may be teeth grinders, as am I, but I've taken it a step further - I grind out cool rhythms and beats.
  • I hate walking up a staircase with darkness behind me.
  • I seem to have a constant need to sniffle, even though there's nothing there.
  • My fingers get cold when I stay on the computer too long.
  • I'm far more emotional than I used to be.
  • Being a mom is one of the best things I've ever experienced.
  • So is being a wife.
  • And a daughter, sister, daughter-in-law, and auntie.....the list goes on.
  • This is the third post I've written today.
  • I actually miss my stuffed animals that I got rid of when Ryan and I got married - Rabbit and Reno (the rhinoceros, named after my elementary school Principal).
  • I'm happy to have kept two of them - Dog and Ellie (the elephant) - I cleaned them up and gave them to Plava.
  • I think I love them more than she does.
  • I hate scary movies.
  • I have a very active imagination.
  • Sometimes I wonder if I overspiritualize things.
  • Sometimes I wonder if I don't recognize the spiritual side of things enough.
  • I startle easily.
  • Don't get any ideas.
  • I'm tired right now.
  • It's past my bedtime.
  • Goodnight.

No comments: