Friday, December 08, 2006

a list of oddities


  • Plava is sleeping.
  • I went to a restaurant for lunch.
  • I was awoken last night by Ryan jumping out of bed yelling "gross!" and shaking off a dreamy insect.
  • I did a spontaneous "jump into the car and zip to the office to look for a certain piece of paper"....that wasn't there.
  • Plava wanted to eat piles of chicken for lunch....and nothing else.
  • I spent much of this morning "on hold" listening to bad elevator music.
  • I sang a raspy, bluesy song on the piano, and struggled to control my voice, wondering if as I get older, singing becomes harder.
  • I managed to shake off some stress that's been nagging at me, only to see it be scooped up by Ryan.
  • I sit here, Plava sleeping, hardly knowing what to do with myself.....

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I did almost the same thing as Ryan once. Soon after a fishing trip, I woke Colin up screaming about the gross, stinky black fish.

Why am I admitting this?