Friday, January 12, 2007

NATIONAL DE-LURKING WEEK

What is De-Lurking Week, you ask? Well, thanks to Meg, I have learned that this is a time when all the blog lurkers are encouraged to say a little hello by clicking on the "lay it on me" below.

Some of you I know, and others I certainly don't. Looking at my little cluster map, it appears I have quite a few readers in Western Canada, Japan and England. There are also a bunch of dots in the US of A, and some spattered across other continents. How exciting!!!

I'd love to hear who you are, how you're feeling today, or even a simple hello from you! So comment away, all ye readers!!

And have a lovely De-Lurking Week.

9 comments:

Ryan said...

Ryan: Unlurked.

Doesn't that sound like the title of a new hit movie?

Stacy Kaye said...

Hola mi amiga!

Meg said...

They don't all delurk, Laura. I've got at least 700 that will never say a peep:).

BUT HELLO! HELLO!

I'm here.

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura!
I'm a new lurker, but enjoy reading your blog! See you soon!
Andrea...
from boring Chilliwack

Nicole said...

I'm one of Stacy's friends from the U-S of A and I stop by every now and then. :)

Louise Chapman said...

Hey Laura, I feel like a stalker but I'm Louise from Ryan's grad class:) I met you at the reunion picnic and have been watching your life unfold ever since! I may have to do a de-lurking on my own blog as I often wonder who looks at it! Have a great day!

Laura and Ryan said...

Well, hello Ryan, Stacy, Meaghan, Andrea, Nicole and Louise! Nice to hear from you and I hope you're enjoying my ramblings...!

Louise, Ryan and I check your blog quite regularly too. It's nice to peek in on your life!

Nancy said...

I'm not so much of a "lurker" but, Hi Mrs. Popularity!

Hmmm. Now I'm curious about my blog!

Rhonda said...

Yeah, I think I might do this de-lurking thing sometime.