Isn't that one that you did? I LOVE your work! I told Kevin that when we finally buy a house I want to have you paint a beautiful picture for our mantel, it will be his Christmas/birthday gift to me that year.
Oh heck, I sell to whoever wants to buy them! I'm hoping to do some more paintings in the coming months and try to sell them. I'll post them on the blog as they are produced.
5 comments:
Isn't that one that you did? I LOVE your work! I told Kevin that when we finally buy a house I want to have you paint a beautiful picture for our mantel, it will be his Christmas/birthday gift to me that year.
Laura that is so beautiful!
~Share~
What?! A post to say that you are going to post soon?? Mmm... I don't know about that! :)
Just bugging you.
Sweet picture! I had a similar thought as Stacey. What is your stand on selling your art to friends? I'd love a piece of art from someone I knew.
Oh heck, I sell to whoever wants to buy them! I'm hoping to do some more paintings in the coming months and try to sell them. I'll post them on the blog as they are produced.
This is my fave of yours. Hmm. Either this one, or the one with 6 canvases! You are so talented!
Post a Comment