Monday, March 19, 2007

mmmmmm


I just discovered a most delicious new cereal. I recommend it! So does Plava, who in this picture is frustrated that she had to have Cheerios while I ate OATMEAL CRISP. MMMMM.

7 comments:

Ryan said...

You mean you've never had Oatmeal Crisp? *gasp*

Stacy Kaye said...

Yes, Kev and I love ALL of the flavors! It's especially nice right now with the movie deals. We used one last night.

Nancy said...

This is one of our faves too! I think we have 3 kinds in the cupboard now, especially since the free movie coupon is on it.

I personally don't like the triple berry though. The strawberries, raspberries and blueberries co-mingle...lethal.

Laura and Ryan said...

....eeep! Apparently I was a little late discovering it!! :)

Anonymous said...

definitely one of my fav's and I can't believe the FREE movie coupon actually works! I wanted to buy like 4 boxes the other day just because of the free movie coupons but Calvin wouldn't let me and couldn't understand how great of a deal it was..lol
MEN I tell ya!

~Share~

Anonymous said...

PS- I like the apple cinnamon one but all of them are yummmers

~Share~

Rhonda said...

We like the almond and the raisin flavors, but have eaten so much of it, I'm afraid poor Steve has gotten sick of it, and I can't justify buying it anymore even for the movie coupons!