Friday, May 25, 2007

anticipation!

Well, I'm blogging when I'm supposed to be doing something else. Loads of moments pass me by during the day when I could sit down and jot a little ditty down on this blog, but I let them pass, mostly because of the big question in my head, "Do I have anything to say? Wasn't there something I thought of blogging about recently?" I don't know what's happened to my brain. I used to be full of fun ideas of things to write, but lately its as if someone's let all my creative air out. Oh well. I'm sure it will return.

In the meantime, I'll tell you about all the fun things that are new with Plava. AREN'T YOU EXCITED TO HEAR ABOUT IT??? :D

Well, little Plava is getting awfully big. She's looking and acting much more like a two year old than a one year old these days. If I could make google-videos work for me, I'd post a couple movies, but as it seems to have something against me, photos and descriptions will have to do!


She has developed quite a love for her two dolls (one of which is pictured here) and it comes at no better a time than now, as we're anticipating a bouncing baby number two. We talk about the baby in mama's tummy quite often and Plava loves it when I show her with my thumb and index finger how big the baby is. She giggles and imitates my action, and then proceeds to pretend to eat the baby as if it was a big juicy plum.

Don't ask where she got that idea.


We've gotten out and about quite a bit lately, visiting friends and family and keeping from going stir crazy in the house. Here, Plava and her two buddies who were delivered within days of each other by the same midwife (poor, exhausted midwife!!) sit and eat lunch. Just out of sight at the far end of the line is little Ms B's (on the right) little sister. Little Mr J (seen on the left) is anticipating a little brother any day now, and of course wee Plava is now also expecting a sibling! Amazing how you get on these fertility rolls.... Where there were three, there will soon be six!!!


One of our outings recently was to Crescent Beach in South Surrey. Lovely day. Just enough cloud to keep the crowds away - and I guess it was a weekday morning so there wasn't much threat of that anyway. Plava enjoyed walking on the beach until the sand got too wet. I offered to take her shoes off, to which she responded with a "yeah..." but the minute her bare foot went down on the cold, wet sand she was hopping around asking for it back on.


Apart from outings, she's been her regular, goofy self - hamming it up for the camera....


Trying to play with an uninterested Sylvie....

And relieving her dada of his workday stress with a couple giggles.



2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

So cute! I love the picture with her and Sylvie. I have to lock up my cat when my nephews are here. Bucky's already bit Noah. bad bad kitty.

Mama Bear said...

Tag, you're it!
(see blog)