
I was having a pregnancy moment - hot flash - and had just opened the window and sat down on the couch to catch my breath. Plava hopped up next to me with a book.
"Read it please, Mama?"
"No, not right now, kiddo. I'm so hot I feel like I'm gonna die."
"DIE!"
"Oh my. Don't say that!" and to myself I chuckled and said, "Oh my gosh..."
"OH MY GOSH!!!"
----
Plava, in bed one morning, looked at me, grabbed the sides of my face, and said in a loud voice, "LOOK AT ME!!"
----
While on a shopping trip with her grandma, and while in the change room while grandma tried something on, Plava exclaimed, "GRAMMA NAKED!!"
----
While driving in the car, after a favourite song on a favourite CD is done, she quickly says, "Again?"
I say, "Well, I think we're done with that CD for now. Maybe we can listen to it later."
"One more time, please? Last time?"
----
While chatting with Plava and goofing around....
"Cracker please, Mama?"
"Can you ask nicely?"
"May I have cracker please?"
"Very nice, my darling! Good job!"
"Nice my DARLING!"
----
After Dada or Mama come out of the bathroom....
"Good job, Dada!!!"
4 comments:
That is too true.
My nephew Noah was with my brother and two of his friends, Dean and Rich. These two women went jogging past and under Dean's breath, he whispered to Rich "whoa..hot chicks".
The next day, Noah and his mom, Sheila, went for a walk and they passed a couple of elderly women out for a stroll. As soon as they passed, Noah looked at Sheila and said "whoa mama...they were HOT CHICKS"
:D
Oooooh, that's a good one.
OH MY! These are funny! Kids are great "accountability partners". It's amazing what they catch on to.
Awww, what a sweetie!
Post a Comment