I'm not feeling myself these days. Waa poor me. To add to my mush brain, I've been having cramping and have been feeling awful. Augh. According to my midwives' suspicions, I am probably just dehydrated (thanks to my lack of vigour in the water-drinking area recently!) so hopefully I'll be back to normal soon. But eugh, I have felt, and am still feeling pretty miserable.
On a happier note, we just returned from a marvelous holiday!!! We spent 11 days on the Oregon Coast in Lincoln City. We had great weather, although great weather is still too windy and cold to sunbathe on the beach in, and had a fun time with the family. Yes, we weren't alone. We, Ryan, Plava, Pito and I, were with Ryan's parents and Ryan's sister and family. We rented a huge house right on the beach and WOW was it ever breathtaking. The wall of windows off the living room gave us a full view of the rolling waves, the sunsets, the sunrises, and the stormy choppiness of the sea. It was so beautiful!
Plava and her two slightly bigger cousins, C and J, had a fun time running, playing, laughing, fighting, hugging, and rassling together. (Note the discreet mention of fighting in the middle of all the good stuff.....it was a new experience for Plava to have other kids around 24/7, and for little J to have a little "sister" following her around constantly. Plava now knows the term "to bother someone" and she continually asks me, "I go bother J mama?")
The rest of us had a great time too, taking the kids to the beach, the aquarium, going on hikes, flying kites in the strong winds, riding the dune buggies, visiting a cheese factory, wandering through an air museum, and perusing the shops and casino in town. Here are some shots from the trip.






No comments:
Post a Comment