
It's for sale. It's the coolest thing on two wheels you've ever seen. Yeah. Buy it!
Norco Bushpilot (2004)
Size 15
24 gears
Ridden VERY LITTLE
Stored indoors
Totally cool
Bought it new for $550 for using in a triathlon
Didn't train enough
Made it to the finish line
Hardly ever rode it after that
Certainly can't ride it now
Current preggo state prohibits
Wanting an easy-ride cruiser
Asking $300
Offers welcome
Yes.
SOLD!!!
6 comments:
Hey Laura, I have the exact same bike and I love it. So for anyone thinking about this bike, it is awesome. I use it for off road mountain biking (well, did) and for commuting to work.
Woo! Yeah Louise! Preach it! :)
hey laura, i know it seems stalker-ish to comment again but have you tried craigslist? we have sold a lot using it!
If I was in the market for a bike, I'd totally buy your bike.. but I've got a dusty one sitting underneath my stairs. Well, it's not that dusty, but it needs a new chain, tires and possibly gear shifter cable.
Not stalker-ish at all! I actually have it posted on Craigslist and have gotten a handful of emails about it. Hopefully it sells soon!
Um, Helen, I don't understand why you wouldn't want to buy my bike and then have TWO dusty bikes to think about under your stairs! Imagine! :)
Post a Comment