(Don't worry, we rescued her moments later.)
Ryan, Gregg, Little E and Teresa lounge in the lounge. Okay, it's Baba's living room.
Mom and Michal seem engrossed in conversation, don't they?
Dave and his new best friend.
Little E, F, M and Plava. Oh and we mustn't forget Baby Em, Baby Doe, and "Big Baby". (seen here from left to right)
M, Plava, Baba and F. Don't you love F's smile? It makes me want to smile.
A trip to the Mission Hill winery - did I mention this reunion took place in Kelowna?
Dave having a moment on the rolling hill of grass. Not long after this was taken, some of our group log rolled down it.
Anna smiles down on the rest of us sitting on the grass below.
Me, Plava, Pito, and Baby Em, taking a break.
Us crazy kids made a home-made slip 'n' slide!!!
The onlookers.
F had so much fun!!!
The paparazzi even showed up! Oh wait, that's Michal, Nigel and Ryan.
And yes, in spite of it bringing on some sizable braxton hicks contractions, I partook in the fun too!!
Cousin Steve, tearin' it up!!
That evening, the rest of the family (that wasn't lodging at Baba's house) arrived for a big family dinner on the lawn.

Here is a shot of four of those five little ones (Plava is missing in this one).
And here they are, with a few more.... still missing little M (who arrived the next day with his parents in tow) and little K.
Aaaah, and here's little K - the youngest of the bunch (currently). Plava was quite enamored with him - can you tell as she strikes a rather aggressive looking pose?Oh we had a lot of fun. It was hilarious (and exhausting) watching all the toddlers interact. There were surprisingly few squabbles and tantrums. Another two years and we'll be at it again with slightly older kids, though there may be some babies in the mix still at that time. Who knows!? We're happy to be home now, but I admit that I'm finding it awfully quiet around here...
3 comments:
Looked like Fun!
Wow...my last comment was seriously dull. I need to do a better one.
Shelley's comment, take two:
First thought; I can't believe how many little ones are in your family. It's like a crazy circus of love. Awesome!
Mission hill winery...love it!! I try and go there every time i'm in westbank. It's beautiful and i love their wine. Two great reasons to go!
And the picture of you going down the slip 'n slide made me laugh. The expression on your face is priceless.
Also, in one of the pictures there's a brown dog in the background. What kind of dog is that?
over and out
Hey yeah! That's a good comment! The dog is Gregg and Teresa's - Lilu. It's a....veeshla. I know that's the wrong way to spell it, but that's how it sounds. It's also not just a veeshla, but a...hungarian? Um, Brazillian? Something like that....veeshla. :) Does that help? It's a VERY active dog - beware.
Yeah, I wish I could have tasted the wine at mission hill, or at any of the wineries we went to. SHUCKS!! Soon enough - just gotta get this baby out. :)
Post a Comment