Wednesday, December 19, 2007

musings

THE STROLLER IS HERE.

Yes, if any of you have talked, emailed or communicated in any other way with me over the past few months, you would know that I've had stroller-brain. I've been in the market for a double stroller - a nice one. After much research, discussion with various moms, emails to strangers who had strollers posted on Craigslist, and questions to Ebay sellers, I made my decision.


It was going to be the Phil & Ted's E3 Twin buggy. Aaaaah, beautiful.
And it's here!! Here I am pushing it! Pushing the thing is like drawing a knife through butter. Seriously. It's wonderful.


(Yes, both Plava AND Pito are in there - Pito is just lying flat, thanks to the super design of the E3 Twin!!!)

So, it seems that our wee toddler is no longer so wee. I can not believe how huge she seems suddenly. I know that she's actually quite small still - I mean, she's only 2 1/2, but man, picking her up after holding Pito is like picking up a sack of bricks!! She's quite the comic these days, and coming out with new and funny things to say all the time. She's very much in love with her little sister. Tonight while I was tucking her in, she asked if I could bring Pito to her room so she could sleep with her. AW!!

So, rather than keep writing, I think I'll just offer some photos of the last week. Enjoy!

Plava in the car - I love this picture.

Plava goofing around with Ryan - She LOVES having him around!

Pito in a quiet moment.

"The twins" - Plava wanted her doll to sleep with Pito.

The sisters - It looks like we caught Pito having a gassy smile here. :)

1 comment:

Stacy Kaye said...

GORGEOUS pics! And congrats on the new stroller arriving!