....but then who takes pictures at their own shower?
Yes, my sister and friend, Katie, got together and threw a shower for me. Or, should I call it a "sprinkle?" Apparently, when it's for a second child, it's called a sprinkle (says Google).
The sprinkle was really really nice. A handful of women from my recent and slightly more distant past. A good mix of friends and family, great appetizers including chocolate fondue (wooo!), warm atmosphere, nice decorations, a baby that didn't fuss nearly as much as I expected her to, and a good time all around!
Thanks to Katie and Teresa for putting it together. I LOVED it!!
2 comments:
Man, the second child always gets ripped off...a sprinkle instead of a shower? Less pictures? Hand me down clothes? :)
Just kidding! Glad your sprinkle was lovely!
Hey Laura, I didn't hear about your sprinkle, but would have come! Glad to hear you guys had fun!
Andrea
Post a Comment