Thursday, April 03, 2008

the napping house

Plava has a favourite book these days. We borrowed it from the library after it was read during a family story time we attended.

It starts like this:

there is a house
a napping house
where everyone is sleeping

Sort of sounds like our house yesterday.

First, this happened.

Then this.


And then this, after a couple bouts of throwing up.

Yes, the stomach flu has arrived at our house, and thankfully I'm not infected (yet!). Pito herself seems okay too, and I'm making sure that Plava doesn't get anywhere near her!!

I'll be back soon though. Once this all rolls over. And just like in the end of that favourite book, we'll all wake up again and life will return to normal.

2 comments:

Stacy Kaye said...

Oh, I remember the silver bowl and the towel from when I was a kid. Hoping Plava is better soon!

Anonymous said...

I hope it leaves the house soon!