But Plava, she's forging her own way in the world, through unknown territory for both her and us. It leaves us feeling humbled and like we'll never really have a grasp on what we're doing. We pretty much just have to take things as they come, fly by the seat of our pants, and try to laugh all the craziness off!!! Even if it's crazy mad-scientist laughter.
So, like I said, Pito is growing like a weed! She's already 6 months old! Can you believe it? I can't!! She's quite the active little one and so we went to the consignment shop and got her a jolly jumper. SHE LOVES IT.
Seriously. She squeals the whole time she's in it, and can't take that huge grin off her face. It's adorable.
Not only that, but when she gets tired of being in it, she can't seem to stop jumping. Instead of squealing in glee though, she cries while she jumps.
Poor baby! Who would take a picture of that!!? :)
Plava is still her same old self. Goofy like a goat.
She's quite the budding photographer too.
She really loves her sister though, and her sister loves her. It's really nice to see.
Monkeys.
And I guess I'm quite the same old Laura too - taking cute pictures of my kids, especially when they're sleeping!!
Here's Plava blowing bubbles on one of our recent sunny days. SO nice to be outside and feel like a human again!!
Yeah, so for all the craziness that these two have caused in my life recently, I must admit that it's all worth it for them. They're well loved!!
2 comments:
Cute kid pics Laura. Nice to be reading your blog again. The Abba Mumma Mia pic was getting a little tiring. Great about the Craft Fair qualification. Hope your new Mamma Tree line has great success. The blankets look great and a wonderful concept of using recycled material.
George
Thanks so much for visiting us! The girls are absolutely beautiful!!!!!! I would love to catch up some time.
lovelymonkeys@telus.blackberry.net
or you have the blog info.
Carolyn
Post a Comment