Sunday, May 25, 2008

Ryan and Doggie Go to Halifax

He's back! Yeah! Ryan and Plava's Doggy returned this afternoon from Halifax where they have been for the past week. It was a challenging week, to say the least, and the last few days were particularly grueling. WHAT A RELIEF TO HAVE HIM BACK!! Actually, it wasn't so relieving tonight. Ryan was so overtired after having been up for over 48 hours because of time change and travel time, so he wasn't really himself. He mostly just sat on the couch and stared into space. Oh, and he cleaned the house.

... Yes, he's a strange one.

But, heck. I like him! And in light of my glee in his and Doggy's return, I will post a few of his pictures.

Just arrived.

Checking out the bed. Not too shabby!

Stunning views. (wish I had been there...)

Sigh!

Doggy happy to be on holiday.

Ryan and Doggy - cheese!!

Doggy's picture of Ryan. Not bad!

Having a great time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The nude doggy beach scene really should have been censored.
Geo

Anonymous said...

Looks like Doggy had a great time!
CK

Anonymous said...

I grew up back east and this makes me home sick for the Bay of Fundy, sigh.
Bonfires and ice cream, hooray!
talk soon.
C/M