Thursday, June 05, 2008

my wares

SIMPLE SLINGS by MamaTree

"Springy Spring" Sling - reversible (black and
patterned/army green and patterned)


"Cherry Blossom" Sling - reversible (black and patterned)
(This is me pretending to be cooking, showing off the versatility of the sling)

"Rock Star" Sling - reversible (coming soon in black and this funky pattern!)


BLANKIES by MamaTree

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

5 comments:

Helen said...

Very nice. I especially like the demonstration of cooking with a sling.

Mama Bear said...

love it!! awesome!

Louise Chapman said...

Do you have prices posted for your stuff anywhere? It looks great!

Laura and Ryan said...

....a very good question. I'm starting up a blog and soon an Etsy store so I'll have prices up soon! Thanks for asking!

Anna said...

hey laura,
so nice! question... how do you sew all 3 layers together in the end? Just by the edge seam, or do you do zig-zag patterns over the whole thing, or little stiches on the corner?
I made a big one, and just sewed it together at the edges of the whole thing, and even though that's not 'proper', it works for us! Just wondering how you do it.

-a