About 5 minutes into our 15 minute drive, I notice it's quite quiet behind Ryan and I so I turn around and this is what I find.
Monday, August 25, 2008
beach dinner
Ryan and I LOVE going to the beach for dinner in the summer. It has become a really nice tradition, and we get to do it so often these days because, well, it's so very summery!! So, the other afternoon we got Plava and Pito all pumped about going to the beach. (Okay, so it was really Plava who was pumped, but Pito really imitates Plava's excitement, so she was quite excited as well.) We made dinner, packed it up, got the girls dressed, diaper changed, emptied of pee and such, shoes on, and headed out. It was going to be so much FUN!!!!
About 5 minutes into our 15 minute drive, I notice it's quite quiet behind Ryan and I so I turn around and this is what I find.

In spite of our offsprings' lack of excitement, we, the ultra hip parents in the front were ready for a good time!!
And in the end, we all did have quite a smashing time.
Here, Pito gives me a little sass. Sass in the grass....
And Plava heads off to make some new friends.
A friend recently remarked that Pito's eyes look like blueberries. I must agree. :)
About 5 minutes into our 15 minute drive, I notice it's quite quiet behind Ryan and I so I turn around and this is what I find.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
they DO look like blueberries! SO CUTE!
Post a Comment