Shelley's painting - post #1
So, one of my many projects on the go, and as it would seem, the very first I get to embark on, is a painting for my friend, Shelley. She's quite the lady. We were good friends in our older highschool years and early free-from-highschool years and have recently reconnected, many thanks to FACEBOOK. Yes, good old Facebook. So, tonight, I was pleased to set to work on the painting. I got myself ready...
...and started in on it.


I think it's coming along quite nicely, don't you!? I'll be posting more pictures as the painting progresses. Toodles!!
2 comments:
It looks great! I love your paintings Laura...you are so gifted! I also love it when you show them in progress. It's neat to see how it gets from a blank canvas to the work you have created!
Coming along nicely INDEED! it's looking lovely!Can't wait to see more :)
Post a Comment