Thursday, December 04, 2008

quote of the day

(Scene: Dinner time. Ryan's out, and I've been on my own all day and am feeling mighty exhausted, and might I say rather crabby??)

(Pito screams her displeasure at my taking her bowl away TO REFILL IT.)

Me (with a sigh) : Oh Pito, you're really something else.

Plava (with much gusto, fully knowing that she's making a joke) : AN ALLIGATOR? A BEAR? A ZEBRA?



Where did this kid pick up such sassy humour??? :D

4 comments:

Stacy Kaye said...

Ahhh...that's cute and totally makes my day after a long and rather exhausting one myself. Thanks for sharing!

Helen said...

That's so wonderful of Plava. :-) It's just the thing to shake off that exhaustion.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you're back!!!! I had stopped checking your blogsite. Good for you (and good for me). What a smartie that Plava is hey?
CK

Laura and Ryan said...

Totally, Helen!! Thanks for the perspective! :)