Thursday, October 22, 2009

they call me TROUBLE

Yeah, that's me. Trouble. As my momma writes this, I'm awake at naptime, running around my bedroom, getting into trouble, and I've been at it for over an hour. I like to pretend that I'm going to actually go to sleep when my mom comes in and tells me it's nap time. Yeah, I get all "cozy" in bed and under the covers, and I obediently say "okay" when she tells me that I am not supposed to get out of my bed, but I know that as soon as she closes that door on her way out, that I'll be getting up and out right away. I love tearing up my big sister's sticker books. I also love getting into the laundry piles and trying on clothes. I don't even care if it's the dirty laundry pile. That's how CRAZY I am! Sometimes I go and knock at the door until my mom comes in again. Then I just smile and pretend it's a big joke. It's so hilarious. My big sister is such a sap. She's actually sleeping downstairs in the playroom right now. SLEEPING IN THE PLAYROOM! Bah! If I were her, I'd be living it up! Toys everywhere, man!

Aaaah, this is the life. Causin' trouble. Yeah.

3 comments:

Mama Bear said...

wow, pito! you learned to type at such a young age!

Either that or your mother has gone crazy! ha

michal said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Andrea said...

So funny! Pito, it sounds like you and Dylan are going to have a great time together! ha!