Wednesday, March 10, 2010

diamond in the rough

Yes, the diamond in the rough of my busy, crazy, hectic, stressful, ridiculous day which has been jam packed with dropping off and picking up kids from friend's house, prep for church AGM, running around doing photocopying, amassing of files, payroll, bill paying, organizing of to-do lists, stuffing lunch into little mouths, naptime, quiet time implementation, snack prep, snack and milk cleanup off floor, more milk cleanup off floor, pee cleanup off floor, grocery shopping with two wiggly kids, check mailbox for church, rush off as soon as Ryan comes home to finish prep for AGM, attend AGM, all the while beating off a bad headache with ibuprophen.

The diamond was this little comment by 4-year-old Plava over lunch.

"Mom, when I have boobs, I think we should go to Walmart and get me a bra that's striped. I like white with pink stripes."

...and BREATHE.

2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

awesome. purely awesome.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! The things they say! Your kids are toooo cute!

Karen Dykstra