When people ask what our girls are like, we often describe Pito as being “full of life”. She has, from the beginning, been full of energy, pizazz, and excitement, but is equally full of quick anger, tantrums, and wild emotional swings. What has been emerging though, over the past year or so, is a depth of thought that we didn’t expect. She is a deep thinker, and is often bringing up questions and thoughts when we least expect her to be thinking of such things. Here are a few jems.
While having a mid-day one-on-one time with Ryan: “Dad, sometimes I wish mom would die so I could be with you more.”
While in the car: “AAARRRRGH!!!” (a whiny, irritated, tantrum-like sound)
Me: What’s the matter, Pito?
Pito: I want to die NOW so I can be with God!!!
Reflecting on Pony’s immunization experience: That wasn’t fun for Pony, but God was there! He was holding the needle with the woman!

1 comment:
Oh ma word, Pito's riding a LONG BOARD?? That is just SO AWESOME.
Post a Comment