Wednesday, February 08, 2006

are you really out there?

Okay, you readers. This is a test. I haven't been blogging that long, and although I like to hear people tell me that they're reading it regularly (or not so regularly), I need to know you're there. So if you're reading this, click on "comments" at the bottom of the page and answer the following questions for me, will ya? You can choose to be anonymous, or leave your name. Whichever you choose works.

1. Would you say that you're a night-owl,
or a morning-lover?

2. When was the last time, if ever, you were at a Disney theme park, and which one?


3. What's the most exotic location you've ever set foot in?



4. Who loves you the most?

5. Why haven't you posted a comment here before?

6. Will you post again?
:) Don't let me down!!!

5 comments:

Laura and Ryan said...

I'll start us off:

1. morning-lover.
2. 3 years ago - Tokyo Disney
3. Saipan
4. Ryan
5. Because it's my own blog.
6. I think so!!!

Anonymous said...

1. Night owl (Jeff) Morning lover (Janet)
2. 9 years ago - California Disneyland
3. Maui
4. Guilty as charged!
5. Definitely.

We miss you guys! Great to read about your life these days. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

night owl
may 2005 - disneyland
bali
my mom
cause i dont know you
probably not

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! We love the blog!!!

1 - both morning lovers
2 - Theresa's never been, Frank went to Disney World when he was a kid. (too long ago to say!)
3 - Paris
4 - each other of course!
5 - because we just realized that you have this blog!
6 - yes!!!

Stacy Kaye said...

1. Morning Lover-if I have gone to bed early enough.
2. Grad Night 2003-Disneyland California (We took the grads from the school I was teaching at in California. They opened the park from 12 a.m.-6 a.m. JUST for Grads from around Cali...it was awesome!)
3. China
4. Kevy Wevy!
5. I had NO idea you had a blog! I have spent the last 45 minutes catching up...I love it!
6. Definitely