If you haven't guessed it, I've got my mind set on a bike.
Do I have a bike? Yes. A mountain bike - bought two years ago in light of a triathlon I was training for. It's a good bike, but it's pretty sporty (that's Laura language for "I don't fit the image" and "my bum is way too high in the air"). I'm thinking of trying to sell it on Craigslist and purchasing a nice, easy rider. I'd like an old school type of bike, with big handlebars. Heck, I'd even go for a banana seat!
I found this earlier today:

Can you see it? Oh, and as for the comment about Plava sitting between my knees, here's what I'm thinking (thanks to inspiration from Corrie!).

Aaaaw, isn't that cute? I think it's far more attractive than the old "back of the bike" thing. On the other hand, I did just recently purchase a child bike trailer, so perhaps I should give that more of a go before wanting some other contraption. I think I will. Let's not get too out of hand here....
:D
Is it bad if I post 3 times in one day?
2 comments:
I don't know...you are addicted!
As for the bike, I could totally see you riding one of those easy riders. MAN! You run, you bike...
My only thought is that the wind doesn't blow through hair very well with a helmet on. But you can get helmets with lots of venting. I sure hope you opt for the helmet though. (hey hey...)
Nurse Teresa
PS do you think you would be able to effectively pedal with a kiddo between your legs???
Post a Comment