
Sister Anna having fun in the kitchen.

On our way to the park.

The wee kiddles in the chariot.

Chatting it up with the kiddles.

Who is this handsome man? He looks oddly familiar.....

Ryan and Plava, trying out the slide.

A quick swing before we head home....

And here I am at the computer! Plava's asleep (I managed to take off her shoes AND pants while she lay asleep in her crib - unheard of!), Ryan's watching a little TV, and I'm off to bed. YAWN!!!
3 comments:
okay, Laura....this blog has made me a bit homesick. We have only to take a short gaunt to France for the day...a shorter trip to Turville where my mother's Dad was born then we're coming home
You forgot to mention the thrilling fact that you have just bought your first digital camera!!!
Teresa
Hence the visual documentation.
Ryan, all the times I have witnessed you as a dad, yet I still find myself in awe of it when I see pictures like that one of you and Plava on the slide : ) Love It!!!
Post a Comment