Friday, July 28, 2006

I've been tagged.

So I've been tagged which means I have to answer a couple questions. Answer them yourself as you please!

FIVE THINGS IN MY PURSE
If only I could be so ladylike as to have a purse....I'll go with the diaper bag instead.
1 - wallet
2 - cell phone
3 - keys, unless I've lost them (AGAIN) somewhere in the house
4 - diapers
5 - wipes

FIVE THINGS IN MY REFRIGERATOR
1 - organic cow's milk
2 - a carton with about 4 cherry tomatoes remaining
3 - cooking sherry
4 - minigo
5 - two jars that used to hold jarred cherries, but now only have some juice left in the bottom.

FIVE THINGS IN MY CLOSET
1 - too many maternity clothes (eeep!)
2 - my sister's wedding dress and shoes
3 - maternity pillow (extra long, great for hugging even when not preggers)
4 - Canada Olympics scarf and hat (won from the radio station - really ugly - anyone want them?)
5 - cooler bag for picnics

FIVE THINGS IN MY CAR
1 - carseat
2 - lots of crumbs and dust
3 - scratched, worn, but still funky sunglasses
4 - garage door opener that KEEPS FALLING OFF AND SAILING PAST MY HEAD, SCARING THE LIVING BEJEEBIES OUT OF ME.
5 - cds

I suppose I should tag someone else. Okay - ANNA!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

PURSE
1. gum
2. fishing liscence
3. sermon notes
4. pens
5. lip gloss

FRIDGE
1. mouldy cauliflower?
2. wasabi
3. cranberry juice
4. olives
5. non-organic vegetables, including a red pepper that cost me 75 cents.

CLOSET
1. a ton of grey, white or blue men's t-shirts
2. scarf
3. silver shiny shoes I'll never wear again
4. gold cords from graduation
5. dust bunnies

CAR
1. Insurance papers minus my name - due to past identity theft
2. pieces of vinyl fabric that went in and never came out
3. crumbs
4. nothing else - it's been broken into too many times