Keeping it real, Koch style.
Why are you selling the Altima???? So sad...we love ours. If I could, I would buy yours just so Kev and I could have matching cars! Tee hee!
I had a dream last night that two business women came around, gave it a test drive, and wanted to buy it. They may have been from yours or Ryan's work.
I'd love to take it, but I'd have to be able to convince Kate... Not an easy thing to do!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Why are you selling the Altima???? So sad...we love ours. If I could, I would buy yours just so Kev and I could have matching cars! Tee hee!
I had a dream last night that two business women came around, gave it a test drive, and wanted to buy it. They may have been from yours or Ryan's work.
I'd love to take it, but I'd have to be able to convince Kate... Not an easy thing to do!
Post a Comment