Thursday, November 16, 2006

Whis-s-s-stler!

Whew! Let me tell ya, it's cold in Whistler! My fam-damily just went up there for the long weekend and it was a blast. Close proximity with three other couples, babies that wouldn't sleep, snowy dips in the hot-tub, and joint meals were just some of the highlights.

If anyone's looking for a great deal in Whistler, check out the Tantalus Lodge - cheap, right in the village, and a pretty decent place. No complaints here!


It was a nice weekend, and it was nice to spend some quality time with the fam. Here are some pictures.


3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Awwwww, how fun is that??? I'm jealous. Now I wanna go there. I'll have to check out that lodge.

Anna said...

yeah... that was fun. Cute pictures. We didn't get very many good ones with our poopy digital camera. You're look pretty good.

Stacy Kaye said...

The first year that we were married I surprised Kevin with a trip to Whistler over the remembrance day long weekend. It was great! This year he surprised me with a getaway! Hopefully this tradition of surprises will continue...I will keep this place in mind.