Awesome gingerbread house....such talent! I'm pretty impressed! Hey Laura....hard to let the brain rest at this time of the year hey? I've been doing some talking in my sleep as well (at least according to the better half).
Aww...that brings back memories of our first Christmas. We made a great gingerbread house from SCRATCH! It was so great...it had a pool, a skating rink. Aww...
Lovely gingerbread house. We are in the process of making a "gingerbread cabin" this week. I'm going to use ovation chocolate sticks for the log sides. Fun!
5 comments:
Awesome gingerbread house....such talent! I'm pretty impressed! Hey Laura....hard to let the brain rest at this time of the year hey? I've been doing some talking in my sleep as well (at least according to the better half).
Aww...that brings back memories of our first Christmas. We made a great gingerbread house from SCRATCH! It was so great...it had a pool, a skating rink. Aww...
Yours is cute! You guys must have had fun!
A work of art! It will hurt to tear it down.
Yeah, except that the desire to eat it is bigger than that of saving it.... :)
Lovely gingerbread house. We are in the process of making a "gingerbread cabin" this week. I'm going to use ovation chocolate sticks for the log sides. Fun!
Post a Comment