Keeping it real, Koch style.
Is that the new 'do? Looks good!
You look great Laura!!!T
Your hair looks great! It's so curly being shorter!
You look gorgeous!
Fantastic hair! If mine looked like that when it was short and curly I would totally cut it! Instead, mine just freaks out and becomes a frizzball. You are lucky! It looks beautiful!
Oooohhh LAURA! It's GORGEOUS! I can't believe how perfect the color and cut is for your face! I'm very impressed! ~Share~
i want some glamour too.i like your hair. mic
Wooooo! Awesome hair.... you go girl!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Is that the new 'do? Looks good!
You look great Laura!!!
T
Your hair looks great! It's so curly being shorter!
You look gorgeous!
Fantastic hair! If mine looked like that when it was short and curly I would totally cut it! Instead, mine just freaks out and becomes a frizzball. You are lucky! It looks beautiful!
Oooohhh LAURA! It's GORGEOUS! I can't believe how perfect the color and cut is for your face! I'm very impressed!
~Share~
Oooohhh LAURA! It's GORGEOUS! I can't believe how perfect the color and cut is for your face! I'm very impressed!
~Share~
i want some glamour too.
i like your hair.
mic
Wooooo! Awesome hair.... you go girl!
Post a Comment