Keeping it real, Koch style.
These pictures are SO cute. I think I like the last one the best with Plava laughing and cousin F smiling! Good shots, Laura.
Oh boy .... what fun! Plava looks like she's having a good ole' belly laugh. Adorable pictures. How can you tell they're cousins!!!!Grandma C.
That last photo is PRICELESS!
Oh I LOVE Plava's belly laugh in the last photo...I can just hear it in my mind!
Two little sweet treats, I must say.T
Children interactions are so adorable.. and interesting, too.
Yeah, that last one takes the cake, a real hearty kid laugh.
Has Facebook completely taken you away???
Post a Comment
8 comments:
These pictures are SO cute. I think I like the last one the best with Plava laughing and cousin F smiling! Good shots, Laura.
Oh boy .... what fun! Plava looks like she's having a good ole' belly laugh. Adorable pictures. How can you tell they're cousins!!!!
Grandma C.
That last photo is PRICELESS!
Oh I LOVE Plava's belly laugh in the last photo...I can just hear it in my mind!
Two little sweet treats, I must say.
T
Children interactions are so adorable.. and interesting, too.
Yeah, that last one takes the cake, a real hearty kid laugh.
Has Facebook completely taken you away???
Post a Comment