Friday, February 01, 2008

Aaaaaah, Friday.

So, my kiddles are sleeping, my husband is out getting some ingredients for tonight's scrum-diddly-umptious dinner, and I sit here writing a blog post for you who read.

You, who read. Yes you.

I see that there are quite a few of you out there. Even though some of the dots on my map are representative of 1-10 people, there are a handful of dots that are larger, indicating that there are quite a few visits from you readers.

SO!! Say a quick hello will ya? I'm always curious to know who stops by, and it's fun when people I run into tell me that they've been reading. Don't be shy! Say hello! A quick hi! A howdy-doo!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura, you make me laugh most times when i read your blog (there are the times when i want to pull my hair out with you). thanks now for the insight into life with 2 kids. good times. From Lori Allen

Rhonda said...

Rhonda's reading! And Vikings on the West Coast is back out of retirement!

Anonymous said...

lk, i heart you...you are a wonderful writer...you've set such a genuine tone to your blog, it's really refreshing..it keeps drawing me back! Erica

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura my lovely cousin!! I really enjoy reading your blog!! It is too bad I only just learned about it!!

Karen Dykstra!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura,

I am reading your blog from Monrovia, Liberia (West Africa). Unfortunately you won't get a blip on your map there because we use a satellite link that goes through Florida. Look for the blip on your map there!

I hope you are well!
Sis, Mic.

Ann Tk said...

Okay I take an occasional peruse of the site. I also love your style. When will you be getting your own daily newpaper column?
George

Ann Tk said...

Okay I take an occasional peruse of the site. I also love your style. When will you be getting your own daily newpaper column?
George